- Reduced fuel consumption (8% avg.), maintenance and downtime costs.
- Combined benefits, when used consistently over time, allows consumers to realise an overall reduction in operating cost by up to 10% depending on vehicle type and driving style/conditions.
SulNOxEco™ Diesel Conditioner IBC 934 Litres
SulNOxEco™ Diesel Conditioner is unique fuel additive made from natural, biodegradable ingredients; reducing the production of greenhouse gas emissions whilst increasing the preservation of vehicle engine and turbo life.
- One IBC conditions 1.868m litres of diesel
- Made with natural ingredients
- Readily biodegradable
- Improves lubricity by over 30%
- Improves fuel economy (8% avg.)
- Improves engine performance and health
- Cleans engines, filters and fuel systems
- Reduces engine wear and maintenance costs
- Reduces emissions by up to 30%
- Prevents diesel bug growth
- EN590, EN16709 (B20/B30) & ASTM D975 compliant
- Certified by Bureau Veritas
For more detailed/technical information click here
N.B. Product appearance may differ from the images shown
- Increases lubricity (>30%), improves throttle response and lowers exhaust temperature
- Reduces engine wear, contamination of engine oil and the fouling of ignition, filters and fuelling components
- Significantly reduces Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system load
- Reduces fossil fuel consumption and the production of harmful, environmentally damaging greenhouse gas emissions by up to 30% (including CO, CO₂, NOx and SOx)
- Reduces deadly Particulate Matter (PMs), including soot and smoke (PM2.5 >60% and PM10 >50%).
- Certified by Bureau Veritas to be compatible with all diesel type fuels including EN590, EN16709 (B20/B30) & ASTM D975
- Our products are verified not to void engine warranties as fuels remain fully compliant to recommended engine manufacturer standards
- 1 part conditioner to 2,000 parts diesel
- One IBC conditions 1.868m litres (410,910 gallons) of diesel