- Reduced fuel consumption (8% avg.), maintenance and downtime costs.
- Combined benefits, when used consistently over time, allows consumers to realise an overall reduction in operating cost by up to 10% depending on vehicle type and driving style/conditions.
SulNOxEco™ Petrol Conditioner 125ml
SulNOxEco™ Petrol Conditioner is unique fuel additive made from natural, biodegradable ingredients; reducing the production of greenhouse gas emissions whilst increasing the preservation of vehicle engine and turbo life.
- One 250ml bottle conditions 5 x 50L tanks of petrol
- Made with natural ingredients
- Readily biodegradable
- Improves lubricity by over 30%
- Improves fuel economy (8% avg.)
- Improves engine performance and health
- Cleans engines, filters and fuel systems
- Reduces engine wear and maintenance costs
- Reduces emissions by up to 30%
- Protects against the issues of E10
- EN228 (E5/E10) & ASTM D4814 compliant
For more detailed/technical information click here
- Increases lubricity (>30%), improves throttle response and lowers exhaust temperature
- Reduces engine wear, contamination of engine oil and the fouling of ignition, filters and fuelling components
- Significantly reduces Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system load
- Reduces fossil fuel consumption and the production of harmful, environmentally damaging greenhouse gas emissions by up to 30% (including CO, CO₂, NOx and SOx)
- Reduces deadly Particulate Matter (PMs), including soot and smoke (PM2.5 >60% and PM10 >50%).
- 1 part conditioner to 1,000 parts petrol
- 125ml of conditioner will treat 125 litres (27.5 gallons) of petrol
- Each 25ml dose treats 25 litres (5.5 gallons) of petrol
- Remove the fuel cap
- Loosen the bottle cap and squeeze to fill the dosing chamber
- Dispense 25ml of conditioner into the fuel tank prior to filling
- Fill the tank with 25 litres (5.5 gallons) of petrol
- Replace the fuel cap